Bulldog Movers in Atlanta is the company that local residents have trusted for excellent moving services since 1982. We can move virtually all of your possessions for you, ensuring that they arrive at your destination secure and unharmed. Although, there are some things that should remain unpacked and kept close by you at all times to keep them easily accessible.
Before you begin with movers in Atlanta, make sure that you have not packed:
- Keys to your new apartment, office, or home – Keeping these in a pocket or purse can help to speed up the moving process tremendously
- A bottle of water and snack foods – Having these on hand will help you stay hydrated and energized throughout the duration of the move
- Any medications you take daily – Taking medication isn’t something people think of when moving, but it is necessary and needs to be easily accessible
- Flammable and hazardous materials, such as aerosols, gasoline, rodent poisons, acids, and cleaning fluids – Instead, give these away to a neighbor or call a local waste management center and ask how dispose of them properly
- Perishable foods – in all likelihood, these will spoil during the duration of your move
Now that you know what not to pack, see our article offering advice on how to pack smartly so your move with Bulldog can go as smoothly easily as possible. If you would like to find out more about Bulldog Movers and all the areas in Atlanta that we serve, please call or e-mail us today.