Our professional movers in Atlanta know how to move in the cold. After all, Atlanta has its fair share of cold months of the year. We often encounter people seeking our moving services who are unprepared for moving when the air is cold. Because of this, we would like to offer some helpful tips to you, before you begin your move with Bulldog, to help you stay warm and make the process go as smoothly as possible.
When you choose our movers in Atlanta for a cold weather move, be sure to:
- Plan your move in advance so you can be ready to move
- Dress in layers and wear comfortable shoes – A snowy Atlanta morning could be warm and sun by mid-afternoon, so plan for both cold and warm weather
- Pay attention to weather forecasts the days leading up to your scheduled move and take all necessary precautions you normally would for similar weather condition
- Don’t pack items that might freeze if your move will take more than a few hours – Instead, opt to store them at Bulldog’s 40,000-square-foot facility until the weather warms up
- Bring along hot drinks and a pair of gloves – You might need both
At Bulldog, our movers our trained in all of the proper lifting, moving, and packing techniques and have years of experience moving in cold weather, so you can rest assured that we have both the knowledge and skill necessary to complete a successful move, no matter what Mother Nature may have in store.
For additional tips from our movers in Atlanta on planning a successful move, please call or e-mail Bulldog today.