All moving companies are the same, right? Wrong, actually. While the main concern for most people when moving may be money, there are many other factors that need to be taken into consideration, like the quality of service provided, the care taken with one’s belongings, and the timeliness of the move. Flat rate movers may charge a low rate, but the service those companies offer can leave you wishing you had spent a little bit more. This is not at all the case, however, when you choose to move with Bulldog Movers.
The difference between Bulldog and flat rate movers is that:
- We only hire experienced, non-smoking applicants, all of whom undergo a background check
- All of our workers are full-time employees, and we never subcontract our work
- We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured movers
- The trucks we use are larger than those of other Atlanta movers, allowing us to get the job done more efficiently
- We can custom-build wooden crates to protect fragile and delicate belongings
- And much more
You can take your chances with flat rate, budget movers, but you may actually end up spending more money in replacing damaged goods or even cleaning up after careless movers. Instead, go with Bulldog Movers, where we treat all of your belongings as if they were our own for the duration of the move. Since 1982, we’ve been serving the Metro Atlanta area with outstanding local, interstate, and international moving services. Throughout that time, we have garnered an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and we have even won nine consecutive Consumers’ Choice Awards and counting.
Call or email Bulldog today to find out why Bulldog beats out flat rate movers in Atlanta, Alpharetta, Marietta, Sandy Springs, or anywhere in the nation.