The Atlanta movers at Bulldog Movers are here to offer more than just the best moving services in the metro area. We also offer advice on how to plan and execute a successful and seamless move. Something that is very important to do when moving is to stay hydrated. A lack of water when moving can contribute to tiredness, and when combined with the hot Atlanta weather, it can even cause heat exhaustion. Thus, it is exceptionally important to keep hydrated throughout the duration of your move.
Here are some tips from our Atlanta movers on how to stay hydrated during your move:
- Drink at least eight ounces of water about 30 minutes before you begin moving
- Always have a bottle of water or a sports beverage nearby to keep you refreshed and energized
- Try to stay in the shade as much as possible when outside
- Take breaks to rest, catch your breath, and have some snacks
- On the day of your move, choose to eat foods that have high water content, such as fruits
When it comes to the actual move, though, you’re in good hands with our Atlanta movers. We have a team of over 100 full-time employees and nearly 30 bright red, oversized moving trucks. And, we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and have won the Consumers’ Choice Award nine years in a row, so you can trust that the service we provide is simply the best.
Call or e-mail Bulldog today to find out more about all of the moving and relocation services our Atlanta movers offer.