When you choose Bulldog Movers in Atlanta, you can be absolutely certain that we will take care of all your moving and relocation needs professionally from start to finish. Also, our team of Atlanta movers is here to remind you to pack everything to ensure that you won’t be leaving anything, whether vital or of little importance, behind when relocating. Things happen, and people often forget items when moving, but we make it a point to ensure that our customers won’t be leaving anything behind.
Some of the most common things people leave behind during a move are:
- Keys to the new home, apartment, or office
- Bottled water to stay hydrated throughout the move
- Kitchenware and kitchen supplies
- Small home electronics
- Other small items that are used right before a move, including checkbooks
Additionally, before your move, don’t forget to
- Forward your address
- Turn on the electricity at your new home, apartment, or office
- Transfer cable, Internet, and home phone service to your new residence
With an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and having won the Consumers’ Choice Award nine years in a row, our Atlanta movers are fully capable of making your move as stress-free as possible and ensuring that you won’t leave anything behind when moving day comes.
To find out more about our Atlanta movers and our commitment to providing exceptional moving services from start to finish, please call or email Bulldog today. We’ll be happy to answer any questions that you have for us.