When you need Atlanta movers that travel from state to state, you want moving professionals with the expertise to get your belongings safely and securely to their long distance destination. Bulldog Movers has been providing outstanding state to state moving services since 1982, and our company is fully licensed by both the state and federal departments of transportation to legally transport your items from coast to coast. Plus, our teams are highly trained in the proper packing and transporting of residential and commercial valuables of all kinds, from televisions and antique artwork to office cubicles and IT systems.
Some of the numerous benefits of our state to state moving services include:
- Moving prices that are affordable and include vans, labor, floor and wall protectors, shrink wrap, moving blankets, and packing tape
- Pre-move installation of floor, wall, and door covers to protect your house or office from possible dirt or damage
- A larger standard truck size than other interstate moving companies, meaning fewer trips
- Custom wooden crating for expensive items such as glass lighting and pianos
- Office workstation and IT system disassembly and reassembly
- Available storage space in our 40,000-square-foot facility
- Full-time and non-smoking movers
- And many more
Our dedication to exemplary moving services has earned us the distinction of being the only Atlanta area moving company to earn the Consumers’ Choice award for nine years in a row. A lot can happen to your belongings during a state to state move, so don’t trust your items to just anyone. Whether you are moving into Georgia or moving out of the state, go with the professionals at Bulldog.
For more information on our local, state to state, and international moving services, contact us today.