What most people don’t know is international movers in Atlanta or any city in the U.S. must be licensed by both State and Federal DOT’s to legally transport items out of the country. From customs to proper paperwork to procuring railways, ships, and airplanes, the complex logistics involved in getting your valuables from your home or business to their long distance destinations should never be handled by inexperienced international movers in the Atlanta area. Since 1982, Bulldog Movers has been the fully licensed and insured international moving service Atlanta customers contact time and time again for the experienced, dependable, and legal transport of their valued property around the world.
Our comprehensive international relocation services provide many benefits to residential and commercial customers, including:
- Affordable moving prices that include trucks, labor, floor and wall protectors, shrink wrap, blankets, tape, and even local moving tax and tolls.
- Custom-built wooden crating
- Professional workstation and IT disassembly and reassembly
- Preliminary installation of floor, wall, and door covers to protect your home or business from damage
- Affordable, secure storage space in our 40,000 square foot facility
- And many more
When you use Bulldog as your international packers and movers, your items are handled by our trusted worldwide partner network. We track and validate your valuables every step of the way to ensure they are arriving in their destination without delay. Don’t trust other long distance moving companies that claim to be international movers in Atlanta, but have little to no experience – mistakes can result in large unforeseen costs and even the loss of your valuables.